Tuesday 15 January 2013

Katie Smith

It's been a long time since I've made a blog, and the first time since I've taken an interest in photography. So, I'll make it short and sweet. Shooting Katie was a great experience, for the two of us, it being her first professional photoshoot ever and being my first shoot of 2013. Challenging, as we had to race against the clock, before all the good, natural light was gone. But, we did it, with the help of her family. My favourite from the shoot was one I titled, Requiem. It is such an atmospheric image and something that I should be doing more often. Over all it was an amazing shoot and it was great to put my new lens into practice!


"Requiem" 





Many thanks to Katie and her sister for baring the wind and rain during todays shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment